M. Night Only Considering Indy 4?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Thuggee Bear from host-216-78-21-83.cae.bellsouth.net on November 28, 2000 at 12:37:40:

The Chicago Sun-Times has a brief story on M. Night Shyamalan's involvement with Indy 4. Apparently, he hasn't even started work on it yet.

>>UNSTOPPABLE: Although most of his movies are shot in Philadelphia, "Unbreakable" director M. Night Shyamalan might soon be going to Indiana. Indiana Jones, that is. The director of the smash "The Sixth Sense" is on the top of Steven Spielberg's wish list to write the next installment of the hit action franchise. But Harrison Ford had better not get out the battered fedora too soon.

"I've got to think about it," Shyamalan said. "There are a lot of things on my plate, and with the actors strike coming up, I'm not sure what I want to do next."

Unfortunately, meeting his hero Spielberg for the first time was like entering the Temple of Doom. "I was physically sick that day with the flu. Unbelievably, for that hour of meeting Spielberg, my body said, `I'll give you a little break.' I suddenly felt fine for that little window and then felt sick for weeks afterward."

Maybe it was the adrenaline. "Steven Spielberg told me he had seen `The Sixth Sense' three times," says Shyamalan.<<

http://www.suntimes.com/output/pearlman/cindy28.html

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]