Re: Tell me more

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Scott's willie from 64.14.248.62 on November 28, 2000 at 19:24:35:

In Reply to: Tell me more posted by Indy fan 03284023 on November 28, 2000 at 18:52:30:

: Cool....

: So it was too small and they have no problem sending it back eh?
: (yes, guys I know they are the best people in the world, but it's nice
: to hear people with real experiences.)

: Tell us more about that..and what was wrong with your jacket? Did you call them?
: e-mail?

I called and e-mailed. They told me over the phone that there was no problem taking it back. I was hoping that if I sent them the tracking #, they could just send out my new one so I wouldn't have to wait very long. He said they've tried that in the past and gottnen screwed but as soon as they get it, they'll put a rush on the new one and try to get it to me before Christmas.
The length was perfect but it was a little short in the sleeves and tight under my arms and around the chest. I ordered a 42R. Normally that would have been fine but I do like my jackets a little big. I also e-mailed them but since I got a hold of them over the phone I don't expect to hear back via e-mail. They just told me to call back next week and see what's goin' on. They really are friendly and extremely helpful. It's nice to know that they back up the product and will do whatever it takes to make sure your satisfied. Obviosly the only draw back is the fact that they're so far away.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]