Well, okay...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Northlander from c1p25.uplogon.com on August 30, 1998 at 18:03:30:

In Reply to: Re: Bigger isn't Better posted by Bordok on August 29, 1998 at 09:13:40:

: : Bordok seems to think that more features make a forum better, but I say that it's the sense of community that makes a forum great. This forum has that, and I have yet to see a full-featured forum that can boast the same. Anything that gets in the way of easy communication cannot be called an improvement. Aside from that, I've been told that someone has already registered "The Northlander" over there and is up to no good. So much for that particular "feature".... If I'm going to talk Indy on the Internet, it will be at Micah's Indyfan Forum.

: Hi
: I don't think that the new forum is better then the MSA forum Indyfan.com uses. In fact I think it's great. I just think that the UBB forum will be better for United Indy Forum because it's used by several sites. It's good to divide it into smaller sections so people can find what they're looking for.
: It might work if we would just make a gaming forum and a general forum using the MSA forum system. I'll think about that...

: Northlander: We're sorry about that nickname thing... the program should allow just one nickname to be used by one person. It seems that there has been some kind of error in the setup process.. we're working on that.

I see what you're saying, but I think I'll stick at Indyfan anyway. As for the nickname, it doesn't let you use the same nick as someone else. What happened was that the joker registered my usual handle before I did, so I simply put a space before my name when I registered. No big problem, but watch out Bordok - you have a real prankster over there somewhere....

-Northy-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]