I want to rant too! Gather around everyone!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay from cache-rf07.proxy.aol.com on November 30, 2000 at 19:30:43:

In Reply to: YIJC.... another senseless rant of mine, take with a grain of salt. posted by Shawnkara on November 30, 2000 at 00:14:49:

I agree with all your opinions, except that his teen life should be dull, and full of studying.That would make it even worse. Let's not forget that Indy is the embodiment of ACTION! I really see no point in seeing his childhood unless it was exciting and full of action, it is fiction anyway! I'm sure they could have came up with episodes that had a great story and great action, like the movies. Not just a couple explosions here and there, and a motorcycle or airplane chase at the end. I’m not watching Indy to get lectured about the 1900’s... I thought the beginning of Last Crusade is what the YIJC should have been! It's really disappointing that only one episode had him looking for treasure! Just think of Indy at the beginning of Raiders, after he comes out of the shadows and we see him for the first
time. Does he look or act like that pretty boy in YIJC? I want the ruff, quiet, dry, adventurous Indy!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]