Just wanted to add that we're just purists', I guess...(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana JImmie from 1Cust114.tnt1.somerset-west.or.da.uu.net on December 01, 2000 at 02:39:38:

In Reply to: Yep...just as I thought... posted by Indiana Jimmie on December 01, 2000 at 02:34:42:

: I am the LAST guy to start a fight on the forum, but I find the last sentence of your 'defense' post a bit disturbing.

: Your appology comes off as an afterthought, by way of the "You comic book readers can go back to watchin' Star Trek. Oh hey, have fun at the Dungeons & Dragons movie." crack.

: Such a rash generalization will only serve to get you into trouble, pal. We responded because we REMEMBER O'Donnel as Robin.....ugh!....and anything else I've ever seen him in has proven time and again to me that the boy CANNOT ACT. I can't STAND Toby McGuire, but he's probably going to do well as Peter Parker.

: I suggest that you think your thoughts out a bit more before commiting them to a post.

: Thanks for listening....

: Indiana Jimmie

:
: : Yeah see I may have read one or two "Spidey" comics....when I was 10. I grew up on the cartoons of the eighties and the cheesy movies. So I guess my comments were based on THAT Peter Parker/Spiderman. The way I remember Parker wasn't a puny kid when he got bit by some spider. So from what I grew up with O'Donnell would be the BEST choice.

: : Sorry to ruffle your feathers. You comic book readers can go back to watchin' Star Trek. Oh hey, have fun at the Dungeons & Dragons movie.

: : Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]