Re: Indiana Jones Epic stunt Spectaculare

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Bad Guy from 1Cust148.tnt9.lakeland.fl.da.uu.net on December 01, 2000 at 22:17:13:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones Epic stunt Spectaculare posted by Indiana Josh on November 29, 2000 at 18:10:10:

Hey! I'm one of the stunt guys down here at "Epic". I have been here since 1990. I'm sure that if you have been to the show, you have seen me perform. As I'm sure you know, the show has changed some since it was reopened. The scene two fights are all reworked with much more of the original "Raiders" feel to it. The scene three fight has also been reblocked. The stunt coordinator has made me even more menacing as I try to stop Indy from stealing MY plane! We are on the plane, under the plane, through the plane!!
As far as pictures,there are tons of them floating around our green room. I'll try to round some up. Later!

: I just saw the episode of Full House where they at Disney World. I have seen this one before and knew the Indiana Jones stunt show was featured. So I got a tape and recorded that part of the show. I for one love the Indy stunt show to death, this littlw bit of footage will get me through those times when I just want to pack up and go see the stunt shopw again. All it is, is the opening part but hay it's better then nothing. Hey does anyone know a good site to get good pics and/or pootage of the stunt show. I thought I might let you know so that if you want to tape it you can! No, I do not watch that show on a dayly basis.

: Regards,
: Josh

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: