Re: My Wested just attacked by cats!!!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from 209-142-19-116.stk.inreach.net on December 03, 2000 at 19:07:07:

In Reply to: My Wested just ripped!!!! posted by Indydawg on December 03, 2000 at 18:28:53:

: DAAAAAAYYUUUUUUUUMMMMMM!

: This has not been a good month for my Indy collecting! First my PB hat came too big and now this! I mean, the jacket is only a month old, and I just ripped the lining right down the seam!!!! And all I was doing was putting the damn thing on! "Ah, it breaks the heart" (Henry Jones, Sr.) Not to deter anyone from buying a Wested....I LOVE the jacket...but I now really question the satin lining....perhaps that was a mistake. So, what do I do now? I REALLY don't want to send it back to Peter unless I absolutely have to...can the stitching be redone by any tailor? HELP!!!!!!

: Indydawg

Sorry to hear about that. I don't think it should be a big problem to get fixed. You might want to search in your area for someone who specializes in leather. Any tailor could probably do it, but someone who makes leather jackets, etc. is always your best bet.

My day was not especially good either, my tried and true Raiders Wested got attacked by one of my cats. Actually, one of the pockets came out looking kinda cool. For the rest of the jacket that they got a hold of, those little "claw poke" holes don't look so cool. I fixed most of them with some leather weld. Still, good thing I'm so fond of the little brats....
See ya! Dewayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]