Re: PB Fedora size problem...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenal0 from 1Cust136.tnt2.northbrook.il.da.uu.net on December 04, 2000 at 09:25:51:

In Reply to: Re: PB Fedora size problem... posted by Indiana Nick on December 04, 2000 at 08:39:18:

: : : I recently purchased a PB Fedora, and when it arrived i put it on my head, i noticed it felt just a bit tight. It fits on my head etc, but when I take it off i get a red mark on my forehead from the front leather band. I REALLY like the look of this hat as its PERFECT just the way I wanted it.

: : : My question is, is there anyway I could fix this myself or should I call PB and see what I can have done? I thought I'd try here first since Joe Jr is out for awhile...

: : : Thank you very much!

: : Well, I don't think there is anything you can do...short of having a "cloth" sweatband put in...they expand a little more with wear and might give you the needed room! I had a slightly different problem with my PB...it ended up being about 1/2 size too large...What are the demensions of your had, if you don't mind me asking?
: : Indydawg

: When I measured my head it was 22 inches, so I got a size 7 hat. Probably should have gotten just a bit larger..Not sure if the "cloth" idea would work, but it's an alternative to sending it back and waiting till January to get a bigger size heh. I'll probably call today and see what Joe suggests...

David Morgan sells a hat stretcher for $15.00 It could possibly help.
Joe is out of town until the 20th of December.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]