Consider this first...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-77.col.cableone.net on December 04, 2000 at 23:46:22:

In Reply to: PB Fedora size problem... posted by Indiana Nick on December 04, 2000 at 00:01:59:

: I recently purchased a PB Fedora, and when it arrived i put it on my head, i noticed it felt just a bit tight. It fits on my head etc, but when I take it off i get a red mark on my forehead from the front leather band. I REALLY like the look of this hat as its PERFECT just the way I wanted it.

: My question is, is there anyway I could fix this myself or should I call PB and see what I can have done? I thought I'd try here first since Joe Jr is out for awhile...

: Thank you very much!

I know this is gonna sound kinda stupid, but are you sure it doesn't fit? The reason that I bring this up is that I don't think fedoras, or hats in general are supposed to fit like baseball caps. What I mean by this is that hats are supposed to sit on the top of the head, and not be pulled down low over the eyes the way some folks wear their caps. If you sit a hat on your head and give it a gentle pull downward, it shouldn't pull down easily to your eye brows. If it does, it is too large for your head. You should be able to pull the hat down to the eye brows, but if you do it should feel really tight, and leave red marks if left there too long. Like I say, probably a stupid observation, but try this before you send it back. Place the hat squarely on your noggin. Give it a gentle tug downward to seat it, and bend over as if to pick something up off the floor. If it stays on your head securely, and it doesn't seem uncomfortably tight, it fits. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]