Always a good idea

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on December 05, 2000 at 13:09:29:

In Reply to: Already working on it! posted by Junior Jones on December 03, 2000 at 23:03:15:

: : Hi, i should probulaly post this on the Fan Fiction Forum. But i was just wondering is any going to the Fan Fiction treatment on these Never befor seen Young Indy Episodes.

: Definitely! I have spent most of my free time this weekend studying Mr. Malamed's hints and thinking about what might have been. It sparks the imagination.

: Of course, to make them real "Young Indy" adventures, I'll have to do tons of historical and biographical research. The historical references are one of the things I enjoyed most about the show. I always wanted to learn more after the episode ended and often made trips to the library to research Freud, Lawrence of Arabia, etc. Now I'll have to do research before knowing the story.

To often we've seen stories written that have not one iota of research behind it, and the story line completely falls apart when the characters find themselves "painted into a corner", so to speak, when they bump into a historical situation. Prior research is ALWAYS the way to go. Good luck. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]