As a matter of fact.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from c534436-a.potlnd1.or.home.com on December 06, 2000 at 14:59:32:

In Reply to: Nope....not what I meant at all.....you KNOW what I meant...gotta have the last word though, don't ya PAL (NM) posted by Indiana Jimmie on December 06, 2000 at 14:21:23:

since you insist on twisting my words to make yourself seem more intelligent, and since this "conversation", as you put it, no longer deals with Indy, I will respond no further. Should you care to have the final say, be my guest. Looking at some of your past posts',I find it amusing that you are so bone headed and jerky that others besides myself only debate every word you say, eventually just ignoring you, and that you haven't had a real conversation with anyone in quite some time.
Say what you will, as you will. Anyone who's been following this at all certainly realizes that you are as you've always been here. I'm not surprised that no one will respond to you now.
I do have to say that you sure like to bait people though...perhaps that's the REAL reason you continue to post here....you don't seem to have any REAL concern for Indy, and the people who brought him to life. It's too bad that you're such an angry person. And I'm through being sucked into your immature games.
Enjoy your life...it must be a lonely one.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]