Re: What do You think is the best length whip?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on December 06, 2000 at 17:22:06:

In Reply to: Re: What do You think is the best length whip? posted by Abner on December 06, 2000 at 16:46:16:

: Actually I don't own any real whips...yet. I just realized my original question was worded in a misleading way. I do have a junk whip, but I was curious because I was recently offered a new David Morgan 12 footer for a good price, but wasn't sure if I should go for it- I got the impression from research that 12 feet is too long and that seems to be confirmed by people's posts here. I think perhaps I will wait for the ten footer, even if it costs more- then again, I wonder if I could sent it to DM and David Morgan could shorten it, or would this cause some kind of problem with the braid?

: Cheers,
: Abner

As with a lot of things, a rework can usually cause more problems than it's worth. I'd opt for the wait, or if you can get the 12 footer at a decent price, you have trading stock for the 10 footer you want when ever one comes up. Just a thought. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]