Wow!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on December 06, 2000 at 19:20:35:

In Reply to: Re: Sentimental Journey homepage posted by Michaelson on December 06, 2000 at 18:59:52:

: : Hey:
: : Not sure if anyone noticed/posted this yet - but I was killing some time and stumbled across a webpage for Sentimental Journey:

: : http://www.sentimentaljourney.co.uk/

: : Not sure if they have the gas mask bags for sale on the net, as it's a REALLY confusing page to navigate, but worth a look just the same.
: : Sorry if this is old news.
: : Cheers,
: : Sean

: They sure do, and using your address above, I was able to find it quite quickly. Just click on "shop", then find look at the left hand side index. They had listed at the bottom "gas mask and accessories". click on that, and another icon appears say "gas mask bags". Click on that, and it show that they have the MkVI and MkVII for sale, and even list the VII as being the one used in the Indiana Jones movies. Good job, Sean! Regards. Michaelson

Excuse all the typos above. I just re-read what I wrote, and it reads like I've been guzzling beer all day. Darn fingers aren't hitting all the keys, and it's time to go home. Good night, all. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]