Dear Santa...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indigo Adams from msla-r1a1m244.in-tch.com on December 06, 2000 at 20:11:43:

In Reply to: Tough call posted by Michaelson on December 06, 2000 at 17:26:35:

Dear Santa,

I think that I've been a pretty good boy this year. Granted I shot up a bunch of Nazis, but they were pretty naughty this year. Plus, I recovered the Ark of the Covenant, which is a plus. (you can ignore the fact that I turned it over to a bunch of bureaucratic fools.) I drug some poor kid through a lousy temple filled with insane cult members, but I made up for it by bringing back a rock to some dirt-poor village. I lost the Holy Grail, but I saved my dad's life, so I guess that balances out, right?

Anyway, here is what I'd like for Christmas:

1: That stupid idol that Belloq just HAD to swipe from me.
2: The number of a good chiropractor. -One that has experience working on people who have just been dragged behind a truck is a plus.
3: To have someone kill every snake in the world.
4: To finally have my dad quit calling me "Junior."
5: For Sallah to learn what I mean when I say "No camels."
6: I'd like my gun back. Willie Scott threw mine out the window. Women!
7: Fortune and glory. (its hard to come by)
8: A jet pack so I can fly down and retrieve the Holy Grail.
9: The serial number of the crate the Ark lies in, and a large sum of money with which to bribe the guard.
10: "English Made Easy" instruction book for Sallah.
11: For Shorty to grow big enough so I can punch him when he cheats me at cards.
12: I don't know if you can do this- nobody has come close so far, but could you PLEASE make Willie less of a whiner?

Well, there's my list. Please don't come down my chimney TOO fast, I sleep with a bullwhip, a machete, and a .455 Webly under my pillow.

Sincerely,
Indiana Jones

PS: Now that I think of it, I need a bigger pillow!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]