Re: Could anyone please make me a copy?(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from c534436-a.potlnd1.or.home.com on December 07, 2000 at 02:51:25:

In Reply to: Could anyone please make me a copy?(nm) posted by Obtainer of Rare Antiquities on December 07, 2000 at 01:57:31:

Email me, maybe I can help...

Indiana Jimmie
: : December 7, 2000 -- This weekend, Entertainment Tonight's weekend edition will focus on one of the most beloved film series with their special Indiana Jones: Behind the Adventure. From the creative minds of George Lucas and Steven Spielberg, Indy first burst onto the silver screen in 1981's Raiders of the Lost Ark. He continued through two more feature film adventures before finding a new life on television in the adventures of Young Indiana Jones.
: : The 60-minute program talks to Lucas, Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Sean Connery and more, and reveals casting secrets, screen-test footage, behind-the-scenes discoveries, as well as the latest scoop on the much talked about fourth installment of the Indiana Jones adventure.

: : Check your local listings for show time. For a listing of Indiana Jones adventures currently available on videocassette, visit the official Indiana Jones site.

: : So, get your VCR's ready!
: : Cheers,
: : Sean

: :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: