GREAT CHARACTER

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by average joe from ppp156-ham.i-55.com on September 01, 1998 at 10:13:48:

In Reply to: I'm a guy. Also, what do you girlfriends think of your collections? posted by brandons on August 31, 1998 at 18:17:13:

: I agree with yall. Indy is driven by a passion and that alone drives him to do the "usual" action hero stuff. he's smart and as george lucas himself said, is "just a bumbling archaeologist" who gets in these situations. I love the scene in raiders when he shows his hesitation for fighting the mechanic. This is what scares me about an indy 3d action game. i think it will either capture indy completly or none at all. it will be fun though-i guess any indy game is very welcome, but i really wanted another adventure. my girlfriend (exgirlfriend)respected my avid and fanatic appreciation of these movies, but i purposely pushed it so much she started to change her opinion. sh'e not my ex because of indy though. by the way in my archaeology class, my professer began by playing the first 30 minutes of raiders, he asked what was inaccurate with present day archaeology to which i responded "we dont use maps to find buried treasure and X never ever marks the spot." noone in my class new where the quote came from so i didnt sound too much like a dork. by the way where is the secret of the sphinx?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]