Do that on a busy interstate highway instead! ;)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0751.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on December 09, 2000 at 14:07:08:

In Reply to: Wanted: Suggestions for Distressing a Wested posted by Arizona Smith on December 09, 2000 at 13:51:38:

I bet you'll be as distressed as the jacket itself. :p Personally, I think that you won't get the goodlooking distressing with that method. Remember, Indy got into a fist fight here (torn seams?), a shooting there (bullet hole), he was dragged behind a truck (t'is but a scratch), he took a "bath" (a bit shrinkage maybe) - you know what I'm talking about. Actually, I know a great way to distress your jacket! Ride the New York or Tokio subway during rush hour! That should do. ;)

: Yes, I know -- the best way to distress the jacket (mines's a Raiders lambskin)is by wearing the hell out of it. BUT I'd like to accelerate the process a little. All suggestions, personal experiences welcome! Thanks guys.

: P.S. Am I insane, or is the thought of literally tying the jacket to the back of my car and dragging it a couple of hundred yards down a quiet back road taking things a bit too far?
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]