I hate to say this guys/gals but its begining to look like.... long post

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jonesy from moormat.res.bgsu.edu on December 09, 2000 at 21:21:02:

We've been had.....again..

Bear in mind, I have yet to see the Entertainment Tonight Special,
but i am bet skeptical about the reported special editions and rummored "start" date of Indiana Jones and The Searh for the Geritol
(read with sarcasm)

one main reason; the supposed actors strike, unless settled soon, makes a July date hard to beleive, and unless M. Night Shymylan is totaly fooling with us with his script comments,..

Think about it, not only would whomever be cast be breaking the union rules, but, i dont know..it just doesn't make sense.

I'd like to see Lucasfilm do something to mark 20 years of Indiana Jones, I'd love to see a re-release of the trilogy, un-edited or enhcnaced on the big screen, and I would like the "complete" adventures of Young Indiana Jones to be released, by my count, there are at least 10 tapes left that haven't seen their promised release come about..thus making the massive amounts of moeny i spent to "complete" the adventure, almost ridiculous...

Until I see this supposed statements live, i am afriad I am going to remain somewhat skeptical.. I still believe in the idea of Indy IV, i just dont know when its going to happen.

sorry to be a downer, i really hope this is true, but my instinct says dont fall for it..again

Jonesy

PS
responses are welcome.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: