No we don't know what you mean!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial169.insolwwb.net on December 10, 2000 at 00:47:57:

In Reply to: Re: Don't leave us in suspense! posted by Greg on December 09, 2000 at 22:54:03:

: : Was it the food dehydrator? Or the rotisserie oven? Did you get one? Sorry...couldn't help myself. :)

: Damned Rotisserie oven! I didn't buy one, but I'd sure like to find a new home for one if you know what I mean.

: Greg

But there wasn't any new news on trilogy releases or Indy IV (at least nothing we haven't already heard), also am I the ONLY person who DOESN'T want to see Michelle Yeo in Indy IV, personally I think of her as a terrible actress who can only do kicks and flips, I thought her to be the worst part of TND, mostly because she didn't look real, what with walking along a wall, and all that, then she had no emotions whatsoever. I wouldn't mind Kevin Costner, but please, a long lost brother? Kev', could play maybe an advisary, or god, or a partner, but anyway he completely denied all the rumors so *wipes brow* WHEW!

Kent Allard

PS: I can't believe Harrison Ford was talking about ME!!! Remember the part "Yeah I get people driving up here goin' ah hell it's you, well I just wanted to see ya. Yeah and that gets kind of annoying!"

PPS: That was a joke! Don't take it seriusly, although ole' Harry did say someone did that. LMAO!!!!! I'd like to meeet the wierdo who did that *Oh hey Graml!*

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]