HJ with a 6 1/4 crown?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-135.col.cableone.net on December 10, 2000 at 12:30:13:

Just read Patterson's post concerning the letter from HJ dated in 96. I have one question for you HJ ownners. Does anyone out there have an HJ with a 6 1/4 inch crown height? I have had several people in the past measure their Hj for me, and no one has ever reported a crown height this tall. In fact, no one has ever reported a crown height over 5 1/2 inches, with many coming in shorter than this. And this is the first time I have ever heard that the brim was 2 7/8 x 2 3/4. Once and for all, I want the correct specs nailed down, so we can set this in concrete, and move on. I am beginning to suspect that even HJ doesn't know the correct specs. It is hard for me to believe, that the tallest hat(Raiders) of the 3 was 6 1/4 before bashing. We would be approaching the ten gallon hat style for a guy who reportedly wears a 7 1/4, or is it 7 3/8. No one apparently knows for sure. And something else that bugs me is the reporting of this ET installment. Is there anyone who can report what was said without drifting off into the twightlight zone. I mean, some guy reported on the next film being shot in July of 2001 or 2002. I am so tired of the misinformation that is out there. If you don't have verifiable info, please don't waste our time here. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]