Re: Or better yey, are there any folks out there that have been given different specs by the HJ folks concerning this hat? Speak up or forever hold your peace(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt Walker from user-v8lckq8.dsl.mindspring.com on December 11, 2000 at 06:51:31:

In Reply to: Or better yey, are there any folks out there that have been given different specs by the HJ folks concerning this hat? Speak up or forever hold your peace(nm) posted by Fedora on December 10, 2000 at 23:36:58:

Well I owned one until it got lost in the mail for about two years. I remember it had a 5 3/4 inch crown when it was creased on the center, and I wear a size 61, which I think is about 7 1/2 according to HJ site. I never measured it uncreased. When I get my new HJ which should be in a few weeks, hopefully I will post info about it such as specs and similarities/ differences between it and my old one. I still say that the HJ fedora is an exact replica of the LC hat and if you are going for the LC look you cannot find anything closer. Do not look at the pictures on Indygear of the HJ cuz they are awful, the HJ does not look like it does in those pictures trust me. I promise I will take some really good pictures of my new hat when I get it. Anyhoo, hope this helps or something.

Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]