Seems like these postal workers really grab up the Westeds(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-58.col.cableone.net on December 12, 2000 at 23:19:23:

In Reply to: Wested problem not with Wested! posted by Scott's willie on December 12, 2000 at 16:43:05:

: Not sure if anyone care but here's my story . . .
: I was born a rather handsome baby . . (FFWD) I got my Wested right before Thanksgiving and after coming up with a million excuses not to send it back (didn't want to wait any longer) realized it would have been easier to shrink myself rather than stretch the Wested to make it fit. Sent it back, called Peter to make sure they would send me a bigger one (even e-mailed) and waited. The post office said it would take 3 to 4 days (Global priority) . . . HELL!!! To make a long story short, THE POST OFFICE LOST MY F'N WESTED!!!!!! Yes, I did have it insured but now I have to have to go through this long deal with the post office to get my money back so I can order another one. Which probly by the time that happens I'll have the choice to order the Indy IV jacket. Bastards!!!
: Anyway - Peter is great at accepting returns and getting you the right size but PLEASE make sure ya'll insure your're package (ordinarily I would make a package joke here but not in the mood) and get a tracking number before you leave. They didn't give me one and couldn't do much for me until the 30 day wait to file a claim came and went. It usually starts with an E and has 20 numbers after it. I don't even work for the Post Office and feel like goin' postal. My next dog will be trained to devour mailmen.
: Hope this helps in any returns.
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: