I'm a girl

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by auryn from spider-we052.proxy.aol.com on September 02, 1998 at 15:35:53:

In Reply to: How many of us are actually guys? posted by Mithrandir on August 31, 1998 at 16:57:37:

First of all, what does being gay have to do with ~anything~? I'm not making the connection here. Well, anyway, I'm a girl, and I love Indiana Jones more than pretty much anything. I don't like Indy because I am attracted to him. No, that does NOT mean that I am gay either! I'm merely pointing out that I love everything about him, not just because he's played by Harrison Ford or because he's cute on the tv show. I was a tomboy when I was a kid, but I never really got obsessed with Indy until I was 16. I really have no idea why I love him so much, I guess because I have always been a fan of adventure films and he is without a doubt the coolest "adventurer" out there. As for that question about what "girlfriends" think about Indy collections. My boyfriend, who is a Conan -as in The Barbarian- freak have this constant rivalry over both who has the bigger collection (I totally kick ass in that regard) and also of who-Indy or Conan-would win in a fight. Of course Indy would win because he has a gun, I tell him. I've even read some of Conan's books to get material to prove Indy is better. I discovered that Conan has a fear of whips. Now if that isn't an Indy victory I do't know what is... Now that I think about it, I have never known another female Indy fan. I know that there are others on this board though...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]