You're a good man, Shawnkara .

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dakota Ellison from ckcfpxy1.att.com on December 13, 2000 at 12:47:41:

In Reply to: Regarding my post about "the fuss over fedora dimensions" posted by Shawnkara on December 13, 2000 at 03:52:44:

: Perhaps 'fuss' was the wrong word to use. I know that Patterson supplied the info in the interest of knowledge. I only wrote the post after seeing how it sparked uncertainty among some forum members in regards to their own impending purchase. I didn't mean that anyone was 'fussing' about it, it just seemed that some people were prepared to base their own fedora on the info, and I was a tad concerned for them. I just wanted to bring to the attention of anyone that didn't already know the importance of the 'proportion' issue.

Now I know, because my PB is just about right in my eyes that if I ever break down and order a HJ, that I should be happy with the proportion to my head size. Something new usually comes out too, like Greg's little essay on petersham ribbon. That's what this forum is all about. Thanks again to Patterson for sharing the HJ letter. By the way, Patterson, I got your e-mail and thanks.
Cheers,
Ellison

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: