I did, and my reply

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leo2space140.utsi.edu on December 15, 2000 at 10:10:33:

In Reply to: Please read Michaelson posted by Sean on December 14, 2000 at 18:31:23:

: Michaelson:
: You are a valuable resource for Indyfans, and I respect your input. I never meant to suggest otherwise.
: However, recently there was a thread I re-introduced regarding the writing in the Indy films. It was suggested by you that this topic had been exhausted a number of years ago. I knew this, but was looking for new perspectives as there are new people in and out of the forum all the time.
: Like I said, I've been actively reading the forum for 2 years and didn't like being regarded as a "newbie."

: BUT - let's get back to basics here. Indy IV is on the horizon, new gear itmes are being discovered every day, Raiders is approaching it's 20 year anniversary (can you believe it?) and I look forward to sharing all of this with you and the rest of the Indyfan community.
: Peace?
: Cheers,
: Sean

It's all in how you read a particular response. I have NEVER treated any individual as a newbie. If you have been reading this forum for the past 2 years, as you state, you KNOW that to be a fact. But I also now understand after re-reading the posts above that maybe it's just time for me to keep my own council more than I have in the past, as when ever items are gone over and over again, and it's pointed out that these items have been stored in many locations for those who are truly interested in doing the research, the results are responses like "we're being treated like "newbies". Well, maybe it's just my association all these years with a university. I still get frustrated when a student asks how a word is spelled when a dictionery is sitting at their elbow. You'll just have to excuse me, but you've opened my eyes to this point. Should anyone have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me directly at my email above, or through my IndyGear email address at Michaelson@indygear.com. I'll mainly monitor this forum from now on, and comment as need be. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]