Go with the specs on the HJ letter

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dakota Ellison from spider-ti083.proxy.aol.com on December 15, 2000 at 21:26:45:

In Reply to: Patterson [and the hat folks out there]... posted by Aaron on December 15, 2000 at 20:09:17:

: I've got a request of you ["you" being whoever has an answer for me]:

: Now, I know that this kind of thing comes up almost daily here, but I need a little guidance with my PB specs.

: I've been eyeing Patterson's posted HJ letter for a while as a good way to go for a Raiders fedora. In inches, my head is 22 and 7/8. The measurements seemed to fit my corresponding hat size fairly well, and I definitely don't want a smaller, understated hat--I've suffered the Disney look long enough!

: So does my size correspond very well to those posted HJ measurements? Any advice?

: As far as other specs go, I will want a dimensional brim no matter what, and, from the snapshots at petersbros.com, I'm leaning toward Patterson's bash.

: Thanks much for all the help [and for putting up with another annoying hat request],
: Aaron

According to my size chart you're a 7 1/4 (USA), same as Harrison Ford and Fedora. Go for it. Tell Joe Peters what you want. Send him pics from "Raiders" that you like. The man will work with you and make the hat you want. If you want it like Patterson's its even easier as his has the HJ specs (but bigger hat size). Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Ellison

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: