Re: Does Indy Drink? on-Xmas?In TH E movies??.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2ivevbb.dialup.mindspring.com on December 16, 2000 at 07:27:53:

In Reply to: Does Indy Drink? on-Xmas?In TH E movies??. posted by Hank on December 16, 2000 at 00:22:49:

Indy doesn't have many opportunities to drink in the movies, I've noticed. He's either being beaten up or shot at in most scenes, and he spends an awful lot of time warm environments (desert and jungles), where you can't drink anything alcoholic. Drinking would sap too much of his strength in hot/humid/desert climates. Besides, I think he did enough drinking for the whole trilogy in the Raiders' scene in the cantina after Marion dies.
-graml
PS Anyone else feel like Indy deserved to be poisoned in the first scene in Temple of Doom? What kind of idiot accepts a drink from a jerk like Lao Che? I was just a little kid when I first saw that movie, and even I knew enough not to drink with Lao Che! Jeez, Indy! What were you thinking?

: How many fans can see Indy Drinking? in his Adventures?THere's (4)?in the chronicles of the three tapes.....And theres never a notice of it due to the "General Sreening".....FOR...MATURE.................................................. ADULTSONLY!!!...GEE,He sure can hold his liquor pretty good.(secretly)Through all his action/adventures!He's better than BOND who has to have a drink IN ALL HIS MOVIES!!! INDIANA IS THE COOL PRO...AND A P.H. D "IN HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY!" The role model of the young people.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]