TO HANK, RE: YIJC

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Todd from 38.183.75.20 on December 18, 2000 at 10:37:00:

In Reply to: "Indana Jones Viedos"(Young)re:TODD. posted by Hank on December 16, 2000 at 12:44:16:

: This was posted as a thank you to todd for directing me to purchase viedos which I found@blockbuster,the set,(see past msg from him).which I purchased,also,you chaps have to understand that my expression of "speed freaks" is the reference to Americas on Line's=aol new "broadband's speed,and that I'm using the new way,and part of the msg was somehow not put in order correctly.Sorry to all you chaps!Your all a great bunch of fellows and I apoliges for the mix up and I'm new to the Forum.Fedora,De Wayne,etc.The broadband doesn't all ways work w/other lines until you know how to incorperate it the right way.Turner Comm.recently "merged" w/aol @ 23 million people,and is taking also Into a "Merge" your Isp/whatever you have,as a "good faith"To use their lines, while you can still belong to your own Isp.CHEERS TO ALL FOR XMAS!!! - THX.

You are quite welcome, sir!! Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you. I'm one of the few guys on the forum that enjoys both the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles and the Indy Trilogy. People like us need to stick together.

Sincerely,

Todd

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: