Re: Indiana Dog

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dog from 64.14.248.62 on December 18, 2000 at 15:38:04:

In Reply to: Indiana Dog posted by Tristin McBride on December 18, 2000 at 15:12:12:

: Do you own a US Wings Jacket? If so what type did you get and did it fit well? They look good in the pictures, but i would like to hear how they are from someone.

: Thanks
: T.McBride

A buddy of mine has it and likes it ok. But now he wants a Flight Suits. His jacket most certainly serves the purpose, but with all the work that Patterson put in to the FS and it's authenticity I think it's definetly worth saving up for. Have you seen it? I've only read a few complaints from US Wings and although not many people have gotten the Flight Suits, I haven't heard a bad word yet. I hate to say anything bad about Wested and the hour that I had the jacket (was to small) it seemed great, but they take their precious time with a response. So, my opinion (for what it's worth) Wested make a good jacket but the CS is rotten, US Wings make a decent jacket but they only come in already made sizes, Flight Suits is made right here in the U.S. (SoCal) and are more than eager to help and make custom fittings. So Flights Suits seems to be the best bet. (They are pricey though) I am telling Wested to refund my money on my return so I can get the Flight Suits.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]