CALIF.Indiana Jones H.Q.census forum.forming?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hank from spider-wn013.proxy.aol.com on December 18, 2000 at 15:39:28:

As I have met some of the most enjoyable "Indy fans" on and offline, with lots of needs and requests of the population of the magnitute of this capacite in Indy members,I have a suggestion to make: "Why don't we form-from each state,nation,etc, a centralized count of each state's Indy's member's count they are in?" I for one am an resident of CALIFORNIA.=(1)member and the second one is (2) and so on in state. Since "Indiana Jones" was founded in Ca. This would be the hub to start a census count. OREGON Would be next, Then WASH.,and so on the states, Until the whole U.S.A. would be full of the total count of INDYFANS.!!!How does that sound? Gamel,Sean,Micha(2), etc.(all Indy States Welcomed).Pls pass the words on this to all, since this is for them all. We would have to have someone that would be a "file recorded" or a person who has perhaps Stock exp.in that field to count how many fans are in each state. He'd have to have at least two super pc's and a large "MODERN FILE RECORDER" To do this,and I have to work and don't have a super pc. We could have Micha set up a screen where each Indyfan could vote from his state to record where he is from,and the count would increase in each state they are from. Until the count Is "RECORED IN TOTAL".There is supposed to be In CA. something like 45,000 people purchasing Indy stuff of all kinds. So there is a large majority of them IN the Indyfan Forum.THIS CENSUS FOUNDED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA ON THE XMAS MONTH OF DECEMBER 18th. IN THE YEAR OF 2000. BY THE "INDYFAN"MEMBERS.It would go like this.HANK-CA.-#(1) Micha-CA.#(2).And so on for each state.CHEERS TO ALL FOR XMAS!. YOU WONDERFUL FANS OF "INDIANA JONES"!!.Copyright@2000 for census of "INDYFAN".

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]