Re: indy on entertainment tonight last week

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hank#ca.(1)TO JOEY OF ARIMATHEA from spider-tq014.proxy.aol.com on December 19, 2000 at 02:12:26:

In Reply to: indy on entertainment tonight last week posted by Joey of Arimathea on December 18, 2000 at 00:38:21:

: can someone please tell me how i can get a copy of this entertainment tonight special on indy! i am a huge indyfan and i am still stuck in the 1930's and dont have a computer and so i found out too late(just now). SO PLEASE can someone help me out.

:LOOK@INDY JONES.NET AND LOCATE SOURCE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR @ YOUR LIB.THE LIB. WILL HELP YOU. IF YOU ARE IN CA. YOU CAN BE PART OF OUR TEAM TO HELP OTHERS.YOU CAN GET A CHEAP PC JUST BY ASKING FOR ONE@LARGE PC CORP.THEY USUALLY DONATE PC'S TO PEOPLE WHO ASK FOR AN OLD ONE.IF YOU GET ONE,YOU CAN PUT A DISK 4.1 TO 5.0 TO 6.0 IN IT AND IT WILL WK.A 1996 TO 1998 WILL GET YOU MOST SITES,SOMETIMES W/O GOING ON THE INTERNET.CHK.BACK W/ME IF YOU NEED HELP.SEARCH GRAML&FALL GUY ON NET. TO HELP YOU.CHEERS FOR XMAS.HANK#CA.(1) (lives in the silcone vally-adverage pc user). Thanks,JOA (joey)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]