Re: Indy-world SUCKS BIGTIME!!!!!! And a bit of trivia, too.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by profesormoriarty from pm269-19.dialip.mich.net on September 03, 1998 at 15:26:41:

In Reply to: Indy-world SUCKS BIGTIME!!!!!! And a bit of trivia, too. posted by Mithrandir on September 01, 1998 at 20:27:37:

: Not two minutes ago, I just visited the Indy-world forum. As someone here said a few days ago (speak up if it was you, because you were damn right), all posts are categorized, not laid out in time order like they are here. That bites. There is almost no freedom of movement in there. You have to read someone else's post before you can make one of your own, and I couldn't make one (which by the way expressed my serious me-no-like about that forum) because it requires your password. Only my parents know the password. I realize I could make one up, but for the sake of posterity, and the fact I like to be honest, if brutally or bluntly. So I can't post anything on there, but not that I'd ever want to. Also, there is no sense of community over there, whereas there is one here. You guys and gals, gals and guys are one of my escapes in life and another family as far as I'm concerned. I may never go back there again. Indyfan forum rules!!!

: Now for the trivia. A picture of Indy from ToD is in one of my textbooks for school - guess which one: Chemistry, Algebra, World Geography, Spanish, or one of my English textbooks? Congrats to whoever gets it right!

The obvious answer to me would have to be world geography, but I
think I'll have to go with spanish on this one.

profesormoriarty

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]