END THIS LOSER DISCUSSION, YOU IDIOTS!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fed Up from 1Cust181.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on December 19, 2000 at 17:07:16:

In Reply to: The price for freedom can be high posted by Fedora on December 18, 2000 at 21:55:12:

: : How interesting how you seem to want to speak for the entire nation when you're statements just plain don't stand for everybody inhabiting your "great" nation.

: : Whether or not Americans don't care what Canadians or any other nation thinks of your leader is well beside the point.

: : For starters, how in the world can you live in the greatest country in the world when rate of violent crime is 25% in America then Canada. The rate of deaths due to guns is 8 times higher then Canada. You can buy your firearms along with your Cheeto's at pretty much every street corner and you have Columbine to prove all of this.

: : In Canada, you don't need to mortgage your home every time you have a heartattack. Your nation still has a huge amount of racism that still needs to be getting over (especially in the South), true racism also exists in Canada, but not nearly as much in USA.

: : And despite all of this, you still refer to your country as the greatest country ever. Maybe once all these problems are solved, then I won't mind your statement. You can only say this out of pure biased arrogance.

: : I'm not here to say that Canada is a way better country then yours. That's not our style. I'm simply stating the facts here.

: : Oh and you want to know why I concern yourself with American matters? Well, why the hell not? Your country is the most powerful country in the world (note I said powerful, NOT best), what happens south of me will effect me, and so will the rest of the world. I suppose I'll ask you the same question: Why does America immerse itself in conflicts that have nothing to do with themselves (Israel, Gulf War, Bosnia etc.)? Why has the United Nations been created? Why did many countries attempt to stop Hitler and the Nazi's in Germany?

: : If I go by what you're saying, nobody should be concerned with what other nations do, because if they do, the prospect seems to boggle your mind or something.

: : But I'm afraid I've gone too far since as graml has pointed out, this is an Indy forum, not a political forum.

: : You can respond in with more jingoistic statements all you want and put me down with more immature comments about how your country is the best in the world just because you can bully around anybody you want. See if I care, since I won't bother to make any more replies to your political beliefs.

:
: Yes, I know all of this is off topic, but since the discourse has already started, I must add to this. First of all I seriously doubt if the problems you stated will ever be solved. This isn't the "way" of human nature,and hence history. Read your world history sometimes, and discover just how violent we as a species have always been. You must remember that personal freedom will always have a price. To have a constitutional right to bear arms, brings with it the chance that some lunatic will use this right to kill innocent people. And this is the price that we inevitably pay for this freedom. Brett, nothing , and I mean nothing, is ever free. A generation which ignores history has no past and no future. This country is now in the throes of having its law abiding citizens disarmed. This is nothing more than social engineering. Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. The problem is not a piece of metal. It is the human heart. Change this, and the world's problems will be solved. Try and change man by taking away his personal freedom, and you are courting tyranny. But there are scores or folks, mostly democrats who foolhardly believe this crap. Countless people in this country have died to preserve the freedom that the Constitution allows us. They gave the only thing they had. Their own lives. In the end, if only the "authorities" have arms, we have no means of taking our goverment back for the people. This is why we have the right to bear arms. Apparently, there are many people in this country that choose to ignore this simple fact. But that is too polite. They are nothing more than blooming idiots. Racism? Yep. Like every nation in the world, we have folks that are racists. Let's just outlaw racism, and give everyone polygraph tests. Those who fail, will be put into prison. Pretty soon you have a hell of a tyranny, but by god, you would be absolutely safe. When you realize that ain't nobody getting out of this place alive, you will draw a different perspective on life, and freedom. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]