Re: Wested: a DESERVED bad reputation

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Danno from 206.indianapolis-24rh15rt.in.dial-access.att.net on December 19, 2000 at 19:40:54:

In Reply to: Wested: an UNDESERVED bad reputation posted by Indy Pete on December 19, 2000 at 02:58:32:

First off I have had one for going on 2 years and I still love it. But I have never really heard anyone directly complain about the jacket itself, the complaints come from piss poor excuses about shipping, losing orders, fax machines, holidays, whatever, I've heard em all from Wested. The fact of the matter is their customer service is "shaky" at best. The goods are fine, dont get me wrong, but when you tell someone you mailed it yesterday, then 6 weeks later he calls back wondering where it is then you say I'm mailing it tomorrow, well you are just full of crap. I think most people are fine with the fact that its a long wait most of the time, just be honest and say hey it might take about 13-15 weeks or wahtever, I'm swamped with work here, goin on vacation, whatever, just be honest up front, dont give any runarounds about it either.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]