Re: Anyone else find N64 Infernal Machine to be lame?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark from 1Cust128.tnt48.dfw5.da.uu.net on December 19, 2000 at 21:25:05:

In Reply to: Anyone else find N64 Infernal Machine to be lame? posted by Shawnkara on December 19, 2000 at 21:14:45:

: I don't know what I was expecting, but I think the game is kind of lame. Not the actual play; I'm refering more to the look of the thing. The fact that Indy is constantly talking to himself unnerves me like a splinter under my fingernail. I won't even mention the voice they used or the fact that the dialogue was written by a five-year-old. The plot seems weak as well. Anyone notice that his bag strap loops around his torso but is not attached to the bag? These are very silly things to gripe about, I know. It's probably my fault, I don't care for video games to begin with. I don't think I've ever defeated a single game I own; I just play them until I get bored with the graphics. In this case my attention was lost after about five minutes. No point to this, really, just curious if anyone felt the same.

This game is all about gameplay- it's probably one of the hardest ones out there. You should put up the challenge to yourself to try to get at least through the first 6 levels with no help whatsoever, and then you'll see just how good the game really is.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]