Same to you and yours, my friend!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 1Cust200.tnt3.sea1.da.uu.net on December 21, 2000 at 13:57:10:

In Reply to: In case I don't make it in tomorrow... posted by Michaelson on December 21, 2000 at 13:39:28:

: ...due to the inclimate weather we're "enjoying" here in Tennessee, I want to send all my warmest wishes for a GREAT holiday season to my second family, here at Indyfan. We've enjoyed another great year together, and to my old friends, and all my new ones, The Happiest of Holidays, and a VERY Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to seeing what 2001 will bring for us to discuss. High regards! Michaelson
: p.s. If I make it in tomorrow, I'll echo it again, but I wanted to make sure I got it posted while I had the chance. Hope you all get an Indy related item this year! I'm looking forward to reading the reports when I get back!

I'm on the road AGAIN, and my email and internet access are spotty. I hope the season finds you and your's healthy and happy, and I look forward to diving into all this fun stuff in the new year!

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: