I saw some Nazis

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 3k$ from dialup-63.208.130.195.SanFrancisco1.Level3.net on December 21, 2000 at 23:55:57:

In Reply to: I saw some leggy babes! posted by Fall Guy on December 21, 2000 at 21:37:24:

Well, it looks like war was in the air in Nov 1936. The main features were presidents on U.S. battle ships and West Point- There's an update on the the war in Spain and pictures of Brittish bi-plane bombers practicing on the Egypt Ethiopia border. Here's the one Nazi reference I found- sorry the picture is so poor. It's a scarry picture of a Nazi parade- the marchers are backlit so you can't see thier faces. There's a swastica on the flag and all the onlookers are doing the Heil Hitler salute- Those smoking pillars look like the set of TOD.-Here's the caption- "Nazi pioneers marched in Munich behind Jew-baiter Julius Streicher (above) on the anniversary of Adolf Hitlers premature beer hall putsch in 1923. The flag is the putsch "blood banner," each smoking pylon honors a Nazi killed in "heroic" street fighting."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]