Cool, my man!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pm2-36.dial.pineland.net on December 22, 2000 at 15:42:15:

In Reply to: Re: Hey, West.....YEAH, IndyDawg? :-) posted by West on December 22, 2000 at 13:58:07:

: Sorry for the late reply but with shopping and everything I've had little time to check out my favorite forum. Well I sent out the bag for you yesterday (Thursday) Indydawg. I got your check on late Wednesday and sent it out as soon as I could. I hope you get it soon and enjoy it during these holidays. Again sorry for the reply and I hope it gets to you safe and sound (and soon!).

: Best Holiday wishes,
: West
I doubt that it will get here before Christmas....I have so little confidence in the Postal Service to deliver when it REALLY is needed....but such is life! There is a slim possibility that it could get here tomorrow, but if it doesn't, thanks for sending it out so quickly!!! No need to apoligize on the late reply....I totally understand the RUSH to get Christmas taken care of. Thank you again, so very much, and I hope that you have the greatest of Christmases....I'll post a message here when I do get it!

Take care and Happy Holidays!
Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: