Re: I overpaid? Those bastards! They'll pay for their impudence! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial212.insolwwb.net on December 23, 2000 at 03:22:58:

In Reply to: I overpaid? Those bastards! They'll pay for their impudence! (nm) posted by Fall Guy on December 23, 2000 at 00:51:40:

: Lousy tricksters! ;)
: :
: :

Well, I couldn't charge $10 in a yard sale (least not in Arkansas), in fact I still have most of my Indiana Jones books... tucked away in the top shelf catching dust. "Who knows maybe even in a thousand years you will be worth something"! I had almost all of them till my local books-a-million seemed to stop carrying them. I mostly sold the R.L. Stine, and Young Indy... I think I sold a few others which were damaged (severly) or had two of them. I accidentally bought two dinosaur eggs by mistake, and sold one. Now my remaining Dino eggs, has it's cover torn off from being moved and dropped. and everything else.... I think I'll go to bed. Has anyone checked Indy-Web lately? Looks like one of those Indy bashers are at it again eh'?!?!?! Oh well, were still here safe and snug at Indyfan.

I'll go to bed now,
Kent

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: