"LOST ARK" on TLC

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by INDY JONES from spider-wk083.proxy.aol.com on December 23, 2000 at 09:50:16:

Well, while flipping through the televison guide I saw a program on television about the Lost Ark. It was rather interesting and I must admit I learned many things that I never thought I would learn. The first thing that awestruck me was the technology behind the Ark. Moses had contructed it, putting pieces of metal in it and the forces between the Neutrons and protons etc. If you read the Bible you can understand the rest of it.
The 2nd thing was the WELL OF SOULS had been discovered. You might know that place to be known as the dome of the Rock where mohammed had descended from and was risen. So, the well of souls had indeed been found.
Next, we just followed Burgess(big fat guy looking for Ark) through the mysterious and underground streets of the Holy City. Apparently the Ark was kept there as well for a while under the city.
So, the main travels end at Ethiopia, where Burgess follows the Ark.
He did get a glimpse of the sole guardian of the Ark, but his presence was not wished there. They told him they indeed have the Ark but no one is allowed inside. And why not? Im sure you all know what would happen if a goverment came to control the Ark. "The armies of Darkness would march all over the face of the earth."
Well, last part was where Burgess went to the Knights templer and saw the knights about it. Their church, located in Scotland, was said to have had 5 Arks buried under it. I do not know about that. But, I do believe the Ark still exists and these men who guard it have reason for keeping it secret, hidden and in the dark.

Until next time
Regards,
INDY JONES

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: