Re: WHY DON'T SOME OF YOU LIKE YOUNG INDY!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Smith from 209.37.101.122 on December 23, 2000 at 12:48:09:

In Reply to: WHY DON'T SOME OF YOU LIKE YOUNG INDY! posted by Indiana Davison on December 23, 2000 at 10:15:41:

For one thing, I could never could accept Flannery as Indy. He seemed nothing like him.Now River Phoenix seemed like an earlier version of Indy. somewhat difficult to pin down I know. I had to keep reminding myself that he was supposed to be Indy. Too bad River phoenix couldn't play him in the show. I think it would have made a huge difference.

Re: Old Indy. Hated him!!! Indy should go out in a blaze of glory. Not be some feeble old man boring people with his stories. Family channel at least was wise in deleting that. I cannot emphasize how much I hated that. Again, I could not remotely "believe" in him as Indy.

The premise alone didn't get me. Indy meets someone famous again this week. It grounded it too much in reality. How could someone who met so many famous people end up finding the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant?

For those who liked it, fine. But I never could care for it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]