Re: Commentary and Question

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Prescott from A010-0122.LACR.splitrock.net on December 23, 2000 at 23:40:12:

In Reply to: Commentary and Question posted by Michigan Smith on December 23, 2000 at 10:46:55:

From the discussion I’ve had with Kathy at FS, my last jacket would be considered a “special order” as I asked for extra length beyond the tall size. The label inside the jacket reads, “Made to order”. My sleeves now run about 2 inches longer than the body. Your request still falls within the parameters of standard sizing. However, the taller sizes will also give you extra length in the trunk as well as the sleeves. What I’m getting at is that the sleeve and body length will still be about the same. In any case, the FS policy of remaking a jacket until it’s right or your money back still stands. They are very sure that once you get a jacket from them, you’ll want to keep it. They’re that good.

If you’re concerned about sizing, have a tailor take your measurements and give these numbers to FS when you order. The person on the other end is used to taking special measurements for all the items that they sell and should be able to direct you to the least expensive rout. Incidentally, the extra 2 inches I requested cost $26 above the $428 sticker price. Hope this helps.

Regards
Prescott

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: