FAO: Graml, Jay, Tray, Big Red, Short Round, JuggleEwok, Brett Lambert, et al.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richiana Jones from 183-46.surf.dial.plus.net on December 24, 2000 at 10:08:59:

I've got you.

For those of you who don't know, these people formed a group and singled out the Indy-Web.com Forum for spam flooding. Obviously they had nothing better to do at 5pm ET on Friday than attack my forum, and post a lot of personal comments about myself and Josh. Not only that, but they slammed Indy-Web.com as being "worse than Indyfan, and thats an insult"... they also posted a lot of personal attacks on Micah too.

I have "intercepted" a post from their Operation Champagne River Battlezone board:

HOLY SHIT (part deux)!

Posted by Tray on December 23, 2000, 6:05 pm , in reply to "Holy shit!"

I found Richiana post this at theraider.net!
-------------------------------------------------------

I did nothing wrong

That one person got pissed off because I deleted him, so he went to a revenge board and got a group together to mass spam the forum.

Unfortunately, I cannot possibly delete all their posts while the forum is open, so I have had to close it.

These people will be found!

------------------------------------------

What a loser! But I think it's safe to DELETE this post and the message above it, Jay.

But I'm concerned. How did he know about any "revenge board?" Is there a leak? Talk, you swines! Or did he just make a logical deduction... but wait... this guy's name is b###hiana "Hitler" Jones, so no.

I suggest a complete moratorium on this issue, unless it's through e-mail.

- General Tray
--------------------------------------------------------------------
There was another post, but they deleted it before I could get to save it to my machine. In that one, I was branded a pig spanker.

These people will be hearing from their ISPs!

Regards - Richiana

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]