SERMON ON THE INDY FEDORA, PART II, THE TEMPLE OF DOOM

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by INDY JONES from spider-tp024.proxy.aol.com on December 24, 2000 at 15:49:26:

Dear Indyfans,

Before beginning my not-so-long sermon, I would like to wish you all a very merry christmas. For those of you that might take 4-5 months just paying the bills of AFTER CHRISTMAS, hope you have luck in doing that too. I have saved up this year and Iam debt free(of course a 16 yr old like myself should not really be in debt)
Anyway.......
Ok, now I have read things about the ToD hat. First point is apparently the hat was bought in Austria?I went to Austria this past summer-August to be exact. I went into a hat shop and they had thousands upon thousands of fedoras. I may say that going to Austrian was not expenisve(of course since then the rate of exchange has changed as well). But, most of the shops did indeed sell STETSON(an American brand somewhat) and then sold their own kind. I went into a independant hat shop called NAGY HUTE-NAGY was the brand and HUTE(for those of us hear that speak german) is hat. Now what I ponder is was Nagy Hute that store where Indy got his fedora. If so I probally got the wrong hat anyway. Its very soft, probally beaver but I cannot remember the price. I wish I could. Now, after several moficiations, it now looks like the Peters bros hat with a little touch of an overview of a Herbert Johnson on the Indy Diggs webpage. Of course another thing I heard was that HJ supplied a hat during the movie called the McAlpine. Some of this information may be unclear and whoever knows where the truth lies come forward. I must admit that even Iam confused about this situation.
Merry christmas to all and to all night

Regards and merry christmas
INDY JONES

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: