Don't forget about me :) (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from host-216-79-215-7.sld.bellsouth.net on December 24, 2000 at 20:44:30:

In Reply to: FAO: Graml, Jay, Tray, Big Red, Short Round, JuggleEwok, Brett Lambert, et al. posted by Richiana Jones on December 24, 2000 at 10:08:59:

The poster's name and registered IP address don't match. This post is probably the work of an impersonator, take it with a grain of salt:

: I've got you.

: For those of you who don't know, these people formed a group and singled out the Indy-Web.com Forum for spam flooding. Obviously they had nothing better to do at 5pm ET on Friday than attack my forum, and post a lot of personal comments about myself and Josh. Not only that, but they slammed Indy-Web.com as being "worse than Indyfan, and thats an insult"... they also posted a lot of personal attacks on Micah too.

: I have "intercepted" a post from their Operation Champagne River Battlezone board:

: HOLY SHIT (part deux)!
:
: Posted by Tray on December 23, 2000, 6:05 pm , in reply to "Holy shit!"
: 142.59.128.10

: I found Richiana post this at theraider.net!
: -------------------------------------------------------

: I did nothing wrong

: That one person got pissed off because I deleted him, so he went to a revenge board and got a group together to mass spam the forum.

: Unfortunately, I cannot possibly delete all their posts while the forum is open, so I have had to close it.

: These people will be found!
: __________________
: Regards - Richiana

: ------------------------------------------

: What a loser! But I think it's safe to DELETE this post and the message above it, Jay.

: But I'm concerned. How did he know about any "revenge board?" Is there a leak? Talk, you swines! Or did he just make a logical deduction... but wait... this guy's name is b###hiana "Hitler" Jones, so no.

: I suggest a complete moratorium on this issue, unless it's through e-mail.

: - General Tray
: --------------------------------------------------------------------
: There was another post, but they deleted it before I could get to save it to my machine. In that one, I was branded a pig spanker.

: These people will be hearing from their ISPs!

: Regards - Richiana

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]