Oaky, I'm pouring the rest of the egg nog in the toilet, Hank.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Your Keeper from 1Cust201.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on December 24, 2000 at 21:59:37:

In Reply to: Re: That's alright.... posted by Hank-Thx ,Tess(long time)your husband's A lucky guy! on December 24, 2000 at 21:23:27:

Merry Christmas, from your own Nurse Ratchett.

: Tess-"You've been the lady always! Congratulations to him".wellcome back!!Now all you have to do is bring in "IndyIL.Bloomington Ladies to Indyfan!"For the 2002 yr!(Sorry Keeper, " your wrong on all counts!never touched the stuff!")you lost!LADIES & GENTLEMEN..."(ENCORE)THREE CHEERS FOR ALL THE LAUGHTER FOR THE 2001 YR!"IT'S cheaper than a "Shrink!.@$200.00+ AN HR!(.In ca. It's $300.00 an hr!)never an app.!! saved my $$$ for the Landrove!!!and that's all Indyfans need!!zoooommmmm!Like a mountain goat!so long old chaps!!Cheers to all on this xmas eve!!It's 6.00 p. m. Pst.here.the whole silcone Valley is sending out 700 free hrs for aol.!!I'll be watching my Jones Reruns of "young"Indy!on my vhs...and I got my pc "broadband" to run my microwave to cook while I watch e'm! enjoy the evening old chaps!!!"so long guys & Tess".-Hank

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]