Re: SERMON ON MY NAME

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Andrew Jones from 2Cust122.tnt1.san-francisco3.ca.da.uu.net on December 26, 2000 at 01:31:01:

In Reply to: SERMON ON MY NAME posted by INDY JONES on December 25, 2000 at 18:37:14:

First off, im not trying to be insulting. But I find humor in your little "rebelion." It seems that the only reason your posting as INDY JONES is to bug people. IF that is the case, that is very sick of you. People origionally asked you to stop, and you attacked them. Dont try to give me some crap excuse about how your right and all of society is wrong because they dont agree with you ( this is typical of many people )

Others may call you INDY JONES, but that is them. It is not right for you to impose this on the posters at Indyfan.com . Considering that alot of us hold the figure of Indiana Jones close to us ( there were several posts back, go dig em up yourself ) it is insulting that you should compare yourself to the ideal. Even if it is just the name.

So please, lets comprimise. There really isnt much to creating your own name. You name obviously insults people here. Dont intentionally insult them when you can simply change your name.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]