Re: SIZE QUESTION? how about this?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on September 05, 1998 at 12:34:07:

In Reply to: SIZE QUESTION posted by STEVE 61 on September 05, 1998 at 06:26:28:

: I have a raiders jacket which does not fit me anymore because the jacket was a 42 reagular and was a snug fit to begin with. Since then from weight lifting, my chest size has gotten a bit bigger and now the jacket appears , when worn, stretched from my chest. I want to order another jacket which will be not too baggy,but not too snug. Would a 44 reagular be a good fit or a 46? My height is 5'11 and weigh around 175. The 42 fit was tight at the chest and shoulders, but the sleeves were perfect length. If any one could give me some tips i would be thankful .
: reguards,
: steve

Steve, if you're just looking for an opinion, let me put one out. If you're talking about ordering another Wested leather, rather than worrying about ordering an off the rack size, take your exact measurement, as described on the Indy Diggs or Wested Leather site, and send those to Mr. Botwright. Tell him of your concerns, and ask him to make the jacket to fit your current supplied dimensions, but add a little extra to allow for movement, and the ever popular loss to gravity that we males tend to experience. He should be able to make you a new jacket to absolute fit you perfectly, as well as give you that little extra where you need it. I'd then offer your old jacket for sale on eBay, or even here on the forum and recoupe your purchase price of your new jacket. How's that for a suggested plan? Anyway, for what it's worth, that's how I would do it. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]