ROTGLMAO

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Andrew Jones from spider-wd013.proxy.aol.com on December 26, 2000 at 23:11:12:

In Reply to: wow I'm a dip, I put my message in the name box......(nm) posted by Indy Coil on December 26, 2000 at 13:54:23:

: : : If Indy 4 gets made, it'll have to be pretty damn good. Action stars such as Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis, and shortly Arnold Schwarzenegger are fleeing the genre. Action films are getting dumber and dumber and more predictable. Soon, they could end up just like the western genre, extinct. Indy 4 must star Harrison Ford, must be directed by Spielberg, written by Shyamalan, and produced by Lucas. The special effects must be like Jurassic Park: believable to the human eye. Spielberg must bring the brilliance and originality he used for films like Saving Private Ryan and treat this film as a classic, not another fantasy film for which he was famous for in the '80's.If these guys can recruit some other talent to help JUST A LITTLE, like John Woo, it will be fantastic. To me, it doesn't matter if the Wachowshi brothers helped, as long as the film gets put on screen with magic. It doesn't matter how many people worked on it, what matters is the outcome. The film could be great. We pay to see movies, not to pass the time, but to view them in pursuit of a perfect film that we can all like. If these people team up, my five dollars are ready.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]