I'm ready to stomp on my N64 game...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupV92.mpls.uswest.net on December 27, 2000 at 00:24:31:

Why should a video game make you wanna smash your head through a wall? This game is so damn annoying. Every board gets progressively more frustrating, and it's not, contrary to popular belief, on account of "brain puzzles". The "puzzles" are almost nonexistent. In order to beat most boards you have to either use hints from others, or retrace your steps over and over looking for lame things that don't require thinking.

Right now I'm stuck on the insanely unbelieveable giant snake board. I understand what must be done, so I'm not incompetent in the sense that most snobby Infernal Machines would have you believe. I KNOW that you must use the cheesy part underneath the blue crystals in order to hover up in a tractor beam to a walkway where you can subsequently kill the snake. So I stand on the X, and everywhere around it, and use the part. I get a tractor beam but I'm spit out of it. The beam just disappears and I drop to the ground. So how would an "intelligent" person remedy this? Am I just a moron? Why won't it work, and why, in reality, can't I just shoot the damn snake? It's not like the spikes are kryptonite-tipped.

Austin Extremely Fed Up Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]